Living at a Healthy Weight Reduces Your Chances of Suffering from Long Term Debilitating Disease
Proven Weight Loss and Improved Metabolic Health
It’s a well known fact that as you gain weight and become “overweight” and/or “obese,” your risks for the following conditions also increases:
- Coronary heart disease;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon);
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Liver and Gallbladder disease;
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint);
- Sleep apnea, respiratory problems and more.
Losing weight to avoid chronic diseases is an obvious strategy to healthier living. However, if you’re already overweight, learning and developing lifestyle changes to sustain a better body weight is not that simple.
The BODY is built to gain weight. Ideal Protein is built to BURN it.
Ideal Protein is a weight loss protocol that finally offers dieters what they really want…a structured program capable of putting an end to constant dieting. Our medically developed protocol is a short-term plan with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Your weight loss will unfold in 3 phases:
- Phase 1 focuses on WEIGHT LOSS until 100% of your goal is met;
- Phases 2 & 3 concentrate on STABILIZATION and MAINTENANCE, increasing your knowledge of better lifestyle choices and smarter eating habits so you are better able to sustain a stable, balanced weight.
After Ideal Protein you’ll have learned HOW to enjoy the foods you love without the guilt.
Call Now 306-764-2300 and ask us about your initial weight loss assessment… Our medically developed protocol can be tailored to just about any individual, regardless of your weight loss goal!
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM to 5:30PM
Gray Chemists Pharmacy is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
681 15th Street West Prince Albert SK S6V7H9 – Phone: 306-764-2300